This year’s African Packaging Indaba, which will be held on 26 October at Propak Cape is expected to host an exciting line-up of prominent speakers. These speakers will represent their respective companies. The highlights of discussions will include:
- Economics and packaging: Investing in a sustainable future will be presented by a Deloitte representative
- Dr Suzan Oelofse, a principal researcher at the Council for Scientific and Industrial Researchwill discuss food waste & packaging: insights and advice
- The future of FMCG retail packaging and how retailers and brand owners are thinking sustainability will be presented by Don MacFarlane from Woolworths
- Innovation in a shifting landscape: Packaging adoption strategies driven by changing consumer behaviour will be presented by Esti Prinsloo, the innovation practice director at Nielsen
- Marjie van der Walt a director at the Cape Town based design agency, M&A Designwill unpack packaging sustainability: tools, systems and strategies for innovate package design
For an informative day filled with packaging, plastics and printing insights, be sure not to miss this year’s edition of the African Packaging Indaba.
The Indaba will be held in Cape Town, CTICC from 09.00 to 15.30.
Pricing is R2 250 pp and for IPSA, Packaging SA or Plastics|SA members the price is R2 000 pp.