The African Packaging & Label Indaba offers detailed insight into the trends and developments in the South African packaging and labelling market. The event is primarily geared at education, and will focus on the main packaging and label segments of flexible packaging, glass, corrugated, metal, rigid plastics, PSA, IML, shrink and wrap around. An impressive host of international speakers from the UK, Dubai and Israel will offer their unique perspective on the South African packaging industry. The event will be held on 5 and 6 October at the Forum in Bryanston, Johannesburg.
Be sure not to miss engaging topics and talks from industry leaders from across the value chain.
- Packaging and economics – where are the pockets of excellence?
- Manufacturing in Africa and South Africa
- Regulation and packaging accountability – who bears the brunt?
- Global Packaging trends and how they will influence third world markets
- Packaging problems faced by brand owners and how they can be solved
- Consumer trends influencing packaging and label design
- Formulating migration compliant UV inks, coatings and adhesives for food packaging and labelling
- Technical challenges in label and packaging development
- Barrier Packaging and impact on fresh produce
- Packaging and Label entrepreneurs – the industry’s movers and shakers
- Stand out, become unique. A global drive towards digital added value.
Day one will include an interactive networking and cocktail function which will be held at Cafe del Sol in Bryanston.
The price to attend is:
R4 500 per delegate – for two days!
R2 500 for one day.
Special IPSA, PACSA, PIFSA, Plastics SA member fee – R4 300 per delegate – for two days.