Fair Cape Dairies, manufacturers of Fair Cape Eco- Fresh milk and dairy products are showing their support for Breast Cancer Awareness this month by making a positive contribution to those whose lives have been affected both directly and indirectly by cancer.
Their Fair Cape Eco Fresh two litre milk bottles are sporting pink labels and pink lids in support of this initiative, while a percentage of all the sales of the product will be donated to CANSA.
This is not the first time that Fair Cape Dairies has shown has been involved with CANSA. Fair Cape has in the past been given the CANSA stamp of approval on their Rooibos range which includes the Rooibos yoghurts and the Rooibos drinking yoghurt, a product that promotes healthy lifestyle living and has the recommended intake of Rooibos to assist in fighting cancer.
The Fair Cape Dairies range of dairy products consists of Fair Cape Eco Fresh milk, yoghurts, desserts and a variety of fruit juices.
- Dairy Championships 2012 – winner of five awards
- National Business Awards 2012 – Finalist in Marketing Excellence category
- PRAGMA – Fair Cape awarded the first prize in the Corporate Sector
- Dairy Championships 2011 – Received the Qualité Award for Fair Cape Vanilla Custard 500g
- Dairy Championships 2011 – winner of 21 awards
- Shoprite perishable supplier of the year 2009
- CEO Melt Loubser is also the chairman of SAMPRO; as well as president of IDF/ SANKISF