Taking place at Gallagher Convention Centre from 6 to 8 May 2018, Hostex powering Food & Hospitality Africa and IFEA, is set to deliver unmatched innovation, inspiration and retail, hospitality and food service opportunity. Endorsed by every key industry association, the trade show with a 30-year history has been consistently developed into what it is today: an invaluable gateway to the African market.
Featuring five attractions under one massive roof, the burgeoning influence of “the trade show that delivers” is plain to see and experience:
- Hostex – where the who’s who of the hospitality and food service industries have been coming to do business for the past 30 years.
- IFEA gives buyers the opportunity to see what the South African and international food and drink industries have to offer.
- The Drinks Cabinet brings together producers, brewers, distillers and brand owners to engage with thousands of key industry players.
- Contract Furnishing Africa showcases both indoor and outdoor furniture, décor and lighting, and everything in between.
- Tea & Coffee Africa is a section dedicated entirely to the aromatic efforts of producers and distributers of hot beverages.
Visitor registration is now open, and registering online results in free entrance to the show! All you need to do is visit www.foodandhospitalityafrica.co.za and click “register online.” More than 82 per cent of visitors at the 2017 show rated the experience as “very important” to them and their businesses – are you going to pass up the opportunity to unearth fresh potential?
For a full list of associations taking part in Hostex powering Food & Hospitality Africa and IFEA 2018, information on how to book a stand, exhibitor and visitor benefits, and more, visit www.foodandhospitalityafrica.co.za