New packaging materials that contribute to a sustainable future for all is among the list of engaging topics to be discussed at the Packaging Indaba. The event is set to take place at Propak Cape on 24 October at the Cape Town International Convention Centre.
The conference will also include discussions on the future of FMCG retail packaging and whether retailers and brand owners are thinking sustainably.
Additional topics are:
- economics, packaging and sustainability
- food waste & packaging: insights and advice
- refuse in & refuse out – sustainable packaging design
- battle of the substrates – the best in sustainable board, glass, plastic and metal packaging option
This year’s indaba will boast a blockbuster format, which encompasses sustainability concerns and developments surrounding substrates and raw materials. The line up also includes how South Africa’s top retailers and brand owners are incorporating sustainable packaging formats into their packaging and how packaging can reduce food waste.
This event is one not to be missed for those who want to enhance their packaging know how, network and meet industry experts and learn about current, contextual information relating to the packaging industry, various value chains and concerning sustainability issues.
Who should attend?
- packaging and printing MDs, decision makers, heads of department
- packaging and labelling technologists, designers and developers
- procurement, purchasing managers
- buyers of packaging material
- packaging engineers, marketeers, branding and design enthusiasts
- sustainability consultants
- all packaging related executives
This cross sector event will attract packaging professionals from multiple industries such as food and beverage, personal care, home care, retail, private label and online retail, cosmetic, pharmaceutical and fragrance, and industrial and manufactured products.
The price to attend is R2 250 per person while IPSA, Packaging SA or Plastics|SA members pay R2 000 per person. Limited seats are available. For more information please contact VDS Mediaon firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.vdsmedia.co.za.