The Packaging and Beyond African Innovations Conference will be held on 13 and 14 June at the Forum in Bryanston. The event is aimed at bringing all the top players in the South African packaging industry together.
It will reveal new innovations, stimulate and motivate developments, and encourage new approaches. A comprehensive packaging-based agenda will include presentations on flexible, rigid plastics, glass, corrugated, aluminium, labelling, direct-to-package digital printing, and other packaging related technologies.
Gain an in depth understanding on how brand owners, retailers, converters and suppliers work together to foster dynamic and innovative solutions- to address current market demands.
The bi-annual conference, launched in 2015, boasts a blockbuster format, encompassing four main sessions that will focus on the following:
- substrates and raw materials
- equipment and machinery
- converting innovations
- networking with South Africa’s top retailers and brand owners.
Packaging and Beyond is the ideal platform for networking. Meet industry experts and learn about current, contextual information relating to the packaging industry and its value chain:
- understand how packaging contributes to a brands success, ensures sustainable growth and lowers costs in the value chain
- improving efficiency by reducing the cost per item (production line efficiencies), reducing the size of packages by utilising innovative new materials and substrates
- explore the latest innovations in interactive, active packaging and discover advances being made in materials for enhanced product safety and security
This cross-sector event will attract packaging professionals from multiple industries:
- food and beverage
- personal care
- retail, private label and online retail
- home care
- cosmetics, pharmaceutical and fragrance
- industrial and manufactured products
- luxury and tobacco
The main streams of interest include:
- creative branding and packaging design
- new technologies in substrates and raw materials
- latest economic implications and consumer behaviour driving packaging demand
- packaging innovation and new product development
- insights from brand owners, retailers, converters and industry gurus
Who should attend?
- packaging and printing MD’s, decision makers, heads of department
- packaging and labelling technologists, designers and developers
- procurement, and purchasing managers
- buyers of packaging material
- packaging engineers, marketeers, branding and design enthusiasts
- sustainability consultants
- all packaging related executives
Pricing starts at R2 800 pp (one day) or R4 500 pp (both days). For IPSA, Packaging SA or Plastics|SA members it’s R2 600 (one day) and R 4 300 (both days).
Be sure not to miss the special deal of R 4 250 (both days). This offer ends on Friday, 12 May 2017.
Limited seats are available. For more information please contact:
Jolanda van de Spreng
+ 27 (0)76 424 0831