Through its representation of world leading manufacturers, DFS Process Solutions offers turnkey solutions for primary through to further processing, including rendering and wastewater treatment.
- Baader Linco offers wall-to-wall poultry processing solutions – from live bird handling to final product dispatch. Solutions are based on a total value chain concept. Baader Linco offers the potential of advanced technology and the choice of manual, semi-automatic and fully automated plant operations. Its range of technically advanced processing equipment caters for capacities from 500 to 13 500 birds per hour.
- Marel Meat (previously MPS) is a global provider of automated slaughter lines for pigs, cattle and sheep, CO2 stunning systems, cutting and deboning lines and intra-logistic systems for the food industry.
Butina systems for livestock handling and blood collection and processing in slaughterhouses rounds off its portfolio. Red meat slaughter lines offer capacities from 10 to 1 400 pigs per hour and cattle slaughter lines from 10 to 150 cattle per hour. Cutting and deboning systems include turnkey solutions for primal cutting, classification and sorting, deboning and trimming, packing, palletising, internal transportation and storage. Integrated system solutions for conveyance, material handling, order picking, labelling and automatic storage and retrieval are available.
- Haarslev manufactures processing equipment for the meat, pet food, fish oil, environmental protection and biofuel industries and are leaders in protein recovery systems and by-products rendering. Animal by-products are transformed into valuable proteins, minerals and oils. From simple batch cookers to continuous wet and dry rendering systems, a wide range of process equipment can be employed to suit almost all raw material conditions and final product standards. Energy saving process technologies is an important feature, as are specialist processes for pet food, high protein meal, fat recovery and blood processing. Odour control systems are an integral part of modern by-product rendering processing.
- Redox Water Technology is a global supplier of water and wastewater treatment systems and a specialist in the field of advanced water treatment equipment and techniques. It offers flotation units, a wide range of screens and biological wastewater treatment systems. Installations are suitable for primary, secondary (biological) and tertiary wastewater treatment.
- Schröder is a leading manufacturer of injectors and massagers. Technology may be used to add brine mixes, flavours and colour to meat products. The new generation of IMAX Injectors, Brimax Mixing Systems and Max Massagers are equipped with intelligent technology, which provides live process monitoring and traceability.
- Steen offers skinning machines for most applications. The mid-wing tulip processor has specially been developed to create unique and trendy “tulip” wing snacks. The spare-rib cutter optimises the revenue of the thigh production by transforming the thighs into value-added snacks.
- Thieleman Food Technology is an innovative machine manufacturer for poultry breast slicing machines. It offers tailored solutions for poultry fillet processing and portioning.
- Marelec Food Technologies designs and manufactures high technology portioning systems for the poultry, red meat and fish industries. Marelec Portio combines state of the art technology for creating a high precision yet economic portion cutting machine. It is suited for fresh products such as fish fillets, whole fish, meat and poultry products.
- Marlen International designs and builds equipment to process meat, poultry, fish and many other products. Sold under the brand names of Marlen and Carruthers, these products have long set the standard for quality and performance in vacuum stuffing and pumping, portioning, size reduction and food handling.
- Unitherm Food Systems has developed unique thermal processes for various product markets including frying, cooking (spiral ovens), grilling (flame grill and Tunnel of Fire) and product enhancement technologies such as bar-marking and infrared smoking and browning.
Spiral Cookers can be used to bake, roast, steam or combination cook. The Econoline has been developed to make the automated process of pre-dusting, batter coating, crumbing and frying, accessible to small and large volume producers. The Formatic Range guarantees accurate forming and portioning and is suited to a variety of mixtures of numerous textures and consistencies.