The African Label & Packaging Indaba offers a detailed insight into the trends and developments in the South African Labelling and Packaging market. This event is primarily geared at education and innovation and will focus on the main label and packaging segments of PSA, IML, Shrink, Wrap around, flexible packaging, glass, carton, metal, rigid plastics, etc.
9 – 10 SEPTEMBER 2014
THE FORUM, BRYANSTON, JOHANNESBURG
Don’t miss enlightening talks by Woolworths, BMI, Revlon, Nestlé, Nandos, Afripack, Uniprint and Avery Dennison !
This event will bring industry leaders from the packaging & labelling industry, equipment & machinery suppliers, manufacturers, brand owners & retailers from the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) sector, converters and printers to share insight into the developments of their respective value chains in the southern African Region. This format will set the stage for extensive knowledge share and encourage networking opportunities across various industries. VDS Media would like to invite you and your company to support this event.
Conference Registration Fees – R4500 per delegate
Special IPSA, PACSA, PIFSA, Plastics SA member fee – R4000 per delegate
You may also attend one day only for R2000 !
Full registration fees for this conference include: name tag, entrance, comprehensive program, tea / coffee and lunch
To register or for further information contact:
Jolanda van de Spreng
Tel: +27 76 424 0831
PACKAGING – 9 September 2014
- South African Packaging Marketplace: An industry perspective – BMI RESEARCH
- Sustainability by Design: Nestle’s packaging & environmental strategy – NESTLE
- Retailer Expectations: Factors fuelling demand in the packaging industry – WOOLWORTHS
- Growing Packaging Exports: Tapping into Africa – AFRIPACK
- Innovation through Design Differentiation: Breaking through the clutter on shelf – Design by Brothers Design Studio
- Trends fuelling packaging innovation – M&A DESIGN CAPE TOWN
- New technological revolutions that are powering new packaging designs – MULLER MARTINI
- Adding value to the packaging supply chain –who is in the driver’s seat? – PANEL DISCUSSION
- Authentic branding in the fight against counterfeiting: using packaging as a vehicle to protect your brand – SYNCHRON
- Green packaging: the art of survival in the packaging industry – SAPRO
LABELLING – 10 September 2014
- The South African labelling market: an industry overview – BMI RESEARCH
- Legal implications for brand owners of the draft food labelling regulations – HAHN & HAHN Inc.
- How low can you go? The key to label down gauging – COLLOTYPE LABELS RSA
- Enhancing efficiency & profitability in a printing business – UNIPRINT
- Developments in UV vs. Waterbased inks: innovative solutions for food & beverage labelling – PARAGON INKS
- Innovative shrink sleeve solutions – decimating your barriers to market entry – PACKOLOGY
- Modernisation and transformative developments for pressure sensitive labels: the digital way forward – AVERY DENNISON
- Adding value to the labelling supply chain – who is in the driver’s seat? – PANEL DISCUSSION
- What’s next for label applications: a brand owners perspective – REVLON
- Workable & sustainable recycling solutions for label waste – AFRIPACK