The Packaging and Beyond African Innovations Conference will be held on 24 and 25 May at the Forum in Bryanston. This momentous event is devoted to bringing the South African packaging industry together. It will reveal new innovations, stimulate and motivate developments and encourage new approaches. A comprehensive packaging-based agenda will involve presentations on flexibles, rigid plastics, glass, metal, labelling, direct-to-package digital printing and other packaging related technologies.
Key highlights include:
- A keynote address: Economic forecast & investment in packaging: appetite for growth in developing markets?
- Innovation in a shifting landscape: Packaging adoption strategies driven by consumer behaviour
- Innovation and design for millennials: #Digitalage.
Gain an in depth understanding on how brand owners, retailers, converters and suppliers work together to foster a dynamic and innovative solution-based approach addressing current market demands.
The bi annual conference, inaugurated in 2015, will boast a blockbuster format encompassing four main sessions:
- Substrate and raw materials
- Equipment and machinery
- An in-depth look at innovations taking place on the converting front
- An engaging session hosted by South Africa’s top retailers and brand owners.
Pricing starts at R2 950 pp (one day) or R4 950 pp (both days). For IPSA, Packaging SA or Plastics|SA members it’s R2 600 (one day) and R4 650 (both days).
Be sure not to miss the special early bird discounted rate at R2 500 pp (one day) and R4 500 pp (two days). This offer ends 31 March.
Limited seats are available. For more information please contact:
Jolanda van de Spreng
+27 (0)76 424 0831
Packaging and Beyond, African Innovations Conference, VDS Media