This year’s Packaging Conference is focused on sustainability, innovation and the importance of staying relevant in the packaging, plastics and printing value chains. The conference will be held alongside Propak Africa on the 14 March 2019 in the Black Eagle.
The event boasts a blockbuster format, which encompasses sustainability concerns, and developments surrounding substrates and raw materials, as well as how South Africa’s top retailers and brand owners are incorporating sustainable packaging formats into their packaging value chains.
Amongst others, this years line up includes the following topics and speakers:
- SA economic outlook & investment in packaging: a sustainable appetite for growth in developing markets? Presented by Dr. Martyn Davies, Managing Director of Emerging Markets & Africa, Deloitte
- Environmental pressures on packaging: Some inconvenient realities Presented by André de Ruyter, CEO, Nampak Ltd.
- Retailer expectations: ingredients fueling sustainable consumer demand in the packaging industry
Presented by Don Mac Farlane, Packaging, Woolworths
- Sustainable brand preservation: Trends moulding the SA plastic packaging industry
Presented by David Drew, head of Commercial, sub-Saharan Africa, ALPLA South Africa
- Is legislation stopping you from innovating? Implications of the National environmental Management Waste Act.
Presented by Janet Tomkow-Coetzer, attorney, Hahn & Hahn Inc.
Benefits of attending:
The Packaging Innovation & Sustainability conference is a must attend event for anyone wanting to enhance their packaging know how, network and meet industry experts and learn about current, contextual information relating to the packaging industry, various value chains and concerning sustainability issues.
Who should attend?
- Packaging and printing MD’s, decision makers, heads of department
- Packaging and labelling technologists, designers and developers
- Procurement, purchasing managers
- Buyers of packaging material
- Packaging engineers, marketers, branding and design enthusiasts
- Sustainability consultants
- All packaging related executives
Price to attend: R2 500 PP
ASSOCIATION MEMBERS – IPSA, PACKAGING SA, PRINTING SA, PLASTICS SA and SANBWA and PETCO: R2 300 PER DELEGATE
To register or for further information
076 424 0831